Applegrove runs several programs. For more information (including current program calendars), follow the links below or at the left.
- Family and child programs:
- 2 drop-in resource centres for parents or caregivers and their children up to age 6
- Pre/Post-natal nutrition, education, and support
- Therapeutic play for young children with a parallel group for their parents
- Child and youth programs:
- Afterschool programs (ages 6-12, and ages 11-13)
- Evening teen program (ages 13-18)
- Summer Adventure Day Camp (ages 6-12)
- Summer Leadership Program (ages 12-15)
- Adult programs:
- Older Adults Program for adults 55+
- Seniors euchre club
- Book club
- Income Tax Clinic
- Due to low attendance, the TDSB withdrew Applegrove's ESL program. Please click here for a link to the TDSB's Adult ESL programs.
- Community Development:
Applegrove builds a sense of neighbourhood through special events, working with residents associations, supporting local groups (including providing meeting space), and cooperating with City-wide coalitions.
Applegrove works closely with on-site partners, the Duke of Connaught School, Woodfield Day Care and S.H. Armstrong Recreation.
© Applegrove Community Complex